Redken for Men: What style are you? Promotion
Conditions of entry
|Promoter||L’Oréal Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 40 004 191 673), 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004.|
|Entry Restrictions||Open only to Australian residents except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.|
|Competition Period||9.00am (AEST) on 10/05/13 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 21/05/13.|
|Entry Method||During the Competition Period, entrants must:
(a) visit http://promo.accessredken.com.au/ (Website);
(b) select the ‘Connect with Facebook’ button on the entry form and enter their Facebook login details and consent to Facebook Connect’s terms and conditions;
(c) select their preferred hairstyle for men from one of the following selected looks made available on the Website: “The Classic”, “The Shag”, “The Caeser”, “The Spiked”, “The Philly Fade” or “The Bed Head” (Hairstyle);
(d) if they have not already done so, “like” the Redken Australia Facebook Page; and
(e) fully complete and submit the online entry form including by answering the following question in 25 words or less: “Why do you need these Redken for Men products?”, and by providing any additional information as required by the Promoter.
|Hairstyle Groups||Entries will be divided into 5 entry groups based on the Hairstyle chosen by each entrant in accordance with the Entry Method section of these conditions. The 5 Hairstyle Groups are as follows: The Classic, The Shag, The Caeser, The Spiked, The Philly Fade and The Bed Head.|
|Prize Details||There are 30 prizes to be won in total, with 5 prizes to be won for each Hairstyle Group, as follows:
The Classic: each prize consists of a Redken Maneuver Working Wax valued at $34.50 (inc GST) and a Redken Get Groomed Finishing Cream valued at $29 (inc GST);
The Shag: each prize is a Redken Outplay Texture Putty valued at $34.50 (inc GST);
The Caeser: each prize consists of a Redken Work Hard Molding Paste valued at $34.50 (inc GST) and a Redken Polish Up Pomade valued at $34.50 (inc GST);
The Spiked: each prize is a Redken Stand Tough Extreme Gel valued at $29 (inc GST);
The Philly Fade: each prize is a Redken Grip Tight Holding Gel valued at $29 (inc GST); and
The Bed Head: each prize consists of a Redken Firm Grasp Texturising Clay valued at $34.50 (inc GST) and a Dishevel Fiber Cream valued at $34.50 (inc GST).
|Prize Pool||The total prize pool is valued at $1,470 (inc GST).|
|Entry Limits||Limit of one entry per person.|
|Winner Notification||The winners will be notified in writing (by email).|
|Prize Claim Date and Time||Prizes must be claimed by 5.00pm (AEST) on 03/06/13.|
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
- The competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
- Each entrant will receive a return online notification confirming their successful entry into the competition. By entering this competition, entrants consent to receiving this electronic message.
- Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet. Automatically generated entries will not be accepted.
- Entrants must remain a fan (“like” the page) of the Redken Australia Facebook Page for the entire Competition Period. Entrants who have “unliked” the Redken Australia Facebook Page at the time of determination of the winners will be deemed invalid.
- This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of the Promoter) based on, among other things, literary and creative merit.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrant. Each “25 words or less” statement must be the entrant’s original work. By entering this competition entrants: (a) consent to the Promoter making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of their entry (including the “25 words or less” statement) and otherwise exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry, to publicise this competition or for any other purposes; and (b) undertake to the Promoter that their entry is not, and its use by the Promoter will not be, in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
- For each Hairstyle Group, the best five valid entries, as determined by the judges, will win a prize.
- The prizes are as stated in the Prize Details.
- The winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification.
- The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and the prize will be awarded to the entrant in the relevant Hairstyle Group who submitted the next best valid entry that has not already received a prize.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize or any element of a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize or element of that prize another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- If a prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter will distribute the relevant prize to the entrant in the relevant Hairstyle Group who submitted the next best valid entry that has not already received a prize.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to prizes.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. By entering this competition, entrants consent to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future competition and marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. By entering this competition, entrants consent to receiving SMS or email messages from the Promoter. The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988. Entrants can request access to the personal information the Promoter holds about them by contacting the Promoter at their address stated in the Promoter section of these conditions.